Calling all members
Following the articles by Neil Shanley and Richard Gibby (plus one back in the September 2007 newsletter from David Sullivan), why not contribute something about you and your car? It need not be a long article and, perhaps, you may not think there is anything particularly special to tell. But every story is unique and interesting.
To help stimulate the little grey cells, consider the following:
- When did you learn to drive? In what car?
- What was the first car you owned?
- What Jaguar car(s) do you now own?
- How long have you owned it / been running it?
- When, where and how did you acquire it? How did you find it?
- Who owned it before you and what was its previous history (good or bad…)?
- How many other cars have you owned?
- What made you choose this particular Jaguar?
- What do you like most about it?
- What are its flaws or drawbacks?
- How often do you use it?
- What work have you done on it? Have you made changes/upgrades?
- Who maintains it?
- What does your partner and/or family think of it?
- What experiences have you had in it?
- What do you think you next car or project might be?
- If money were unlimited, what would be your dream car?
If you have a contribution – even if it’s just answers to the above and not a fully written story – with some photographs (maximum size 1.5MB) please upload it here or send it by email to Doug Warren